Friday, June 19, 2015

A Belizean Summer||2.4||Happy Birthday Jemma!



This sweet little one woke me up this morning like this: "Krista! I'm five now!"

So we celebrated by taking some fabulous birthday morning selfies! :)

Ah, sweet little Jemma. She has stolen my heart. She is so full of energy and I have so loved getting to know her so far this summer! 


So the day was spent baking cupcakes and making all kinds of food for her birthday party, which we were honored to be invited to this evening! As far as I could tell, it was a smashing success! [I certainly loved it :)] We all laughed at the kids enjoying the games Jessica and Amir had provided and ate yummy food and watched them smash Olaf the Piñata to pieces and 'played volleyball' and just had a fabulous time!

Musical Chairs

Olaf was a good sport. ;)

The Piñata didn't exactly explode like it was supposed to, so it turned into more of a candy scramble than anything. :)


Such a cute 'Frozen' cake!
This adorable little guy was dancing and 'DJing' all night! We had so much fun watching him!
So thank you so much Amir and Jessica for allowing us to share in your beautiful daughter's birthday celebration! And Happy Birthday Jemma! I love you and I'm so glad I got to be a part of your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment